- Monya was born an incurable reader and hopeful writer into Australia’s pragmatic working class. She married Arthur at eighteen, a partnership now filling more than fifty years. They have four children of whom they are immensely proud, and a raft of grandchildren who promise to equal the qualities of their parents.
- Monya earned moderate successes in writing until her first book was published when she was aged 61. She continues to write, disabled and not agreeable to the slowness of being older, while Arthur continues to use the talent in his hands in the same spirit.
- They live in a home they built themselves in a small country town, ruled by a spoiled and loveable cat.
- Author's Other Works
- The Pirate And The Puritan (wr/as Mary Clayton) The Wild Rose Press
- Blueprint For Love, as Monya Clayton, The Wild Rose Press
An Unlikely Pair
The impossible can become possible…