- I live in a pretty village in the UK countryside complete with a duck pond and stocks on the village green. With our daughter now grown up, my husband and I are empty nesters apart from an adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and some neighbouring alpacas.
- I always enjoyed writing, but juggling family life and a lecturing career left little time. Only when life began to slow down did I start writing in earnest.
- My reading tastes are eclectic. I enjoy Joanna Trollope because of the pithy way in which she deals with contemporary issues, also the late Maeve Binchy is a firm favourite, but I like to explore most genres.
- In my own writing, I aim to focus on writing contemporary romance novels ‘with teeth’.
- Author's Other Works:
- ‘The Path of Innocence’, published by Devine Destinies
- Two short stories ‘The Journey’ and ‘A New Leaf’ in the anthology ‘Writers on the Wrong Side of the Road’ published by Chase Enterprises Publishing.
‘In all secrets there is a kind of guilt.’