- Julie Eberhart Painter, a native of Bucks County, Pennsylvania, worked with nursing homes as a volunteer coordinator and a community ombudsman. She spent eighteen years with Hospice of Volusia/Flagler in Florida and contributed to and edited two of their self-help books.
- Most recently, Kill Fee, a cozy mystery won both the Coffee Time Romance & More award for Best Book and Best Book 2011 from Champagne Books. Medium Rare, the sequel, released in December 2012.
- Julie reads and professionally reviews books. She’s a frequent contributor to Cocktails, Fiction and Gossip Magazine, an online slick, and writes flash fiction at http://www.bewilderingstories.com/bios/painter_bio.html
- Time permitting, travel, duplicate bridge, music and theater fill her life in Florida where she lives with her husband, Shaw, and their amazing cat, Inkie.
- Learn more at www.books-jepainter.com
- Author's Other Works:
- Nonfiction: From the Inside Out, Awestruck
- American Castles, PublishAmerica
- The World, the Flesh and the Devil, PublishAmerica
- Mortal Coil, Champagne Publishing
- Tangled Web, Champagne Publishing
- Kill Fee, Champagne Publishing
- Medium Rare, Champagne Publishing
To know one’s family is to know one’s self.
COMING SOON IN PRINT
Unsettled times and dysfunctional families force young lovers to rethink their values and find love between the States.